Our sport interventions are what we pride ourselves on as we feel Sport is that aspect of Education, which specifically employs psycho-motor activities and the related moral and social experiences in the development of mature, disciplined and well integrated people.
Therefore we use Sport as a tool to tackle aggressive and antisocial behaviour to achieve our desired outcome, which is developing disciplined and well integrated young people.
We have devised our own bespoke programmes and utilized research and theoretical models to support our approach.
Our interventions in some cases have reduced individual behaviour incidents by 50%.
• Learning how transfer concentration into the classroom
• Understand what motivates you
• Understanding from a teachers point of view
• Social skills
• Dealing with Aggressive and Antisocial behaviour
• How are you seen by others
If you would like to learn more about our SAAAB Through Sport Behaviour Intervention programme, then please contact us.