The aim of this programme is getting young people introduced to the skill and career opportunity of barbering.
Working on their emotion management and social skills is an imperative part of this programme and will be addressed through Barbering.
This introductory programme will cover the basics of barbering. Young people will learn about hygiene, equipment, styling, fading and much more.
Young people will learn the importance of time management and taking bookings.
Our SAAAB Barber instructor (owner of KEM Unisex Salon) has a vast amount of experience in instructing in colleges, Special educational settings and social care settings.
In addition KEM is the proud owner of 3 successful salons.
After completing this programme, young people will gain a better understanding of the importance of controlling their behaviour and know whether barbering is a career they would like to pursue.
• Understanding and controlling emotions
• Learning how to skin fade
• Time management taking bookings
• Understanding the most important functions of equipment
• Customer/social skills
• Dealing with Aggressive and Antisocial behaviour
• Recording your hair cut and analysing your performance
• Branding/promoting yourself as a Barber
If you would like to learn more about our SAAAB Through Barbering programme, then please contact us.